News:

Battle countdown
Day
Hour
Min
Sec

Interactive Tournament System 2.1

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Win a Battlefield Play4Free Beta Key from FilePlanet  (Read 349 times)

[FFTF]TP|Fir3fox

• Tournament President

• Awards
    For enlisting in an Army for Campaign 1 The Crude Conflict FFTF Veteran Soldiers for donating to our gameservers For Enlisting in an army for C14

• Origin ID: TPFir3fox
    • View Profile
    • Viper Tournaments
  • Viper Tournaments
Win a Battlefield Play4Free Beta Key from FilePlanet
« on: January 19, 2011, 11:08:57 »

Reporting for FNN News: [TP]Fir3fox

Januari 19, 2011

Win a Battlefield Play4Free Beta Key from FilePlanet

FilePlanet is holding a contest for 20 Battlefield Play4Free beta keys, and all you have to do is come up with a clever meme. Make sure to post it in the comments on their site in this post. Contest ends tomorrow (Friday) at 5pm PST.
If you’re a gamer like us at FilePlanet, then I’m sure you have laid on your hands one atleast on Battlefield title throughout your gaming log. For some it may not hold a fond memory, but for others it is what drove them to be a PC gamer. To share the love, we are giving away 20 beta keys for Battlefield Play4Free.

The only thing you have to do is create your own Battlefield meme using the link and image template we have provided below. Keep it work friendly and it doesn’t have to stay within the realms of Battlefield too much as the picture is Battlefield related. Submit your images to our comments and we’ll reward the best ones! Below is an example that I took the time to do myself.The contest will end on January 14th at 5 P.M. PST. So sit down and take a few minutes and challenge yourself to make a funny joke. I don’t recommend asking your mother for a review of your meme, as she loves you far too much to let you know of your shortcomings.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 11:10:55 by [VT]TP|Fir3fox »

AMD FX-8120 8-Cores (4,7Ghz OC)
ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX
OZC Platinum 1333Mhz 7/7/7 DDR3 (1600Mhz OC)
XFX AMD Radeon HD6970 2Gb 960/1536 CrossfireX
Custom Cooling 360 BlackIce + HeatKiller CPUblock
Creative X-fi Fatal1ty 6.1 Inspire Speakers
Logitech G19 + Razer Naga epic + Razer mousepad
Pages: [1]   Go Up